Damage from water leaks, sewage disasters, flooding, et cetera can be quite a headache. In and around the Gwinnett County area, we offer an extensive water dry-out service, along with disaster restoration and rebuilding services to get you back to normal life.
- Moisture Removal: We can remove any water or moisture that is present, and place any special equipment in place to further dry out the environment.
- Testing: We can also test for the presence of any mold, mildew, algae, or other nasties that you don’t want to live near. If we find them, we can remove them.
- Mold Remediation: We are certified in mold remediation, and can work directly with insurance companies to make sure all of your questions are answered.
- Mold Proof: In addition to the above, we offer the Mold Proof mold prevention service to permanently protect against future mold growth. It’s the best way to ensure that water damage doesn’t wreck your property values (or health!).
- Repair: We can repair and rebuild as necessary to get your property back to like-new condition.
- Drying Services: We provide professional drying services on an ongoing basis to ensure that all moisture is removed, and to protect against future water damage.
Don't Panick! We Can Be At Your House Within The Hour
As Seen On….
Ready To Get Started Today?
Below is a list of towns in Georgia that we provide certified mold mitigation servicesFor less cost than our competitors with our exclusive "Technologically Advanced Vapor System™ "
Buford, Conyers, Dacula, Duluth, Grayson, John Creek, Lawrenceville, Lilburn, Loganville, Norcross, North Metro, Peachtree Corners, Snellville, Stone Mountain, Suwanee